Focus areas of cluster tasks relate to the core areas of concrete implementation of the potential offered by nanotechnology. The central components of cluster work include the introduction of innovative process technologies, the cost-effective integration in existing production processes, technology-oriented project management, customer-oriented innovation management, and the realization of interdisciplinary synergie.
- Point of contact for nanotechnology: Solution provider for complex nanotechnology matters
- Network initiation and support: Professional exchange between stakeholders through the establishment and organization of competence networks
- Management of nano-specific projects: Support for product development processes from the idea to complete project management
- Organization of nanotechnology expert events: Conferences, seminars, and network meetings as the perfect platform for efficient technology transfer
- Workshops: Customer-specific workshop offers (innovation development, troubleshooting...)